Eh. It was okay. I’d heard everybody saying omg such an amazeballs movie. And the reviews are excellent (currently 87% on Rotten Tomatoes). So, although I hadn’t actually READ any of those reviews, I still went in with every high expectations. And left all meh-y instead. Massive spoilers ahoy! STOP READING NOW if you’re anti-spoiler-inclined… read more
Who me?I drink a lot of coffee, write, procrastinate instead of writing, read, and chase the sun. There's more here.
- @teknetia Damn I just got followed by a QR code generator. They're stalking me now. 1 week ago
- Obviouslah, because am behind schedule in my writing, am immediately very interested in tweeting instead... 1 week ago
- @teknetia I feel like an old fogey whenever I see a QR code, I think MEH. Can't be bothered with that fandangled whizzbang technowhatsit. 1 week ago
- @rosyosy I wonder if they're basing it on the strength of the sun in Scotland... I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't risk it here downunder! 1 week ago
- Dudes, I am a BAJILLION words behind schedule today #flail #amwriting 1 week ago
Tags2010 reading list 2011 reading list 2012 reading list advice books + reading coffee coffee coffee! crafty do this stuff in 2011 editing goals holidays infinite homework inspiration interesting stuff it's a budiful world it's alive! just life kangaroo land kryptontitle loving + loathing movies music nanowrimo one cool lady poetry procrastination aids product love quotes random snippets review rukan sci fi short stories simmering story ideas television the apocalypse is coming honey the best laid plans the guilt monkey travellations vegetables are good for you watch out there’s a stepford wife in the kitchen web stuff weird ass brain weirdly productive writing