Happy First of November! Happy Samhain to those in the Northern Hemisphere. What is it here, down under? I’m not sure. Not that it is very spring-y here in Melbourne.
Who me?I drink a lot of coffee, write, procrastinate instead of writing, read, and chase the sun. There's more here.
- OK I pantsed my way to 42k words. Now I have to plan the rest. #amwriting 1 day ago
- HAHAHAhaha. The Daily Mail says the sock bun is a "hipster up do" http://t.co/caMp9Wq9sB 1 day ago
- @teknetia Damn I just got followed by a QR code generator. They're stalking me now. 1 week ago
- Obviouslah, because am behind schedule in my writing, am immediately very interested in tweeting instead... 1 week ago
- @teknetia I feel like an old fogey whenever I see a QR code, I think MEH. Can't be bothered with that fandangled whizzbang technowhatsit. 1 week ago
Tags2010 reading list 2011 reading list 2012 reading list advice books + reading coffee coffee coffee! crafty do this stuff in 2011 editing goals holidays infinite homework inspiration interesting stuff it's a budiful world it's alive! just life kangaroo land kryptontitle loving + loathing movies music nanowrimo one cool lady poetry procrastination aids product love quotes random snippets review rukan sci fi short stories simmering story ideas television the apocalypse is coming honey the best laid plans the guilt monkey travellations vegetables are good for you watch out there’s a stepford wife in the kitchen web stuff weird ass brain weirdly productive writing