Argh. I am having one of those writer freak outs. I don’t have a good idea. Everything I write is shit. I’m never going to make it. etc until eternity. And in other far more thrilling and exciting news, I saw a dentist this week and WOW.
Who me?I drink a lot of coffee, write, procrastinate instead of writing, read, and chase the sun. There's more here.
- OK I pantsed my way to 42k words. Now I have to plan the rest. #amwriting 2 days ago
- HAHAHAhaha. The Daily Mail says the sock bun is a "hipster up do" http://t.co/caMp9Wq9sB 2 days ago
- @teknetia Damn I just got followed by a QR code generator. They're stalking me now. 2 weeks ago
- Obviouslah, because am behind schedule in my writing, am immediately very interested in tweeting instead... 2 weeks ago
- @teknetia I feel like an old fogey whenever I see a QR code, I think MEH. Can't be bothered with that fandangled whizzbang technowhatsit. 2 weeks ago
Tags2010 reading list 2011 reading list 2012 reading list advice books + reading coffee coffee coffee! crafty do this stuff in 2011 editing goals holidays infinite homework inspiration interesting stuff it's a budiful world it's alive! just life kangaroo land kryptontitle loving + loathing movies music nanowrimo one cool lady poetry procrastination aids product love quotes random snippets review rukan sci fi short stories simmering story ideas television the apocalypse is coming honey the best laid plans the guilt monkey travellations vegetables are good for you watch out there’s a stepford wife in the kitchen web stuff weird ass brain weirdly productive writing