So it’s 2018! Kicked off with a full(esque) moon, which I celebrated beneath on an island in Vietnam, drinking pina coladas on the porch while my children slept inside being devoured by midges. Looked like they had chicken pox the next day. Good times.
Some amorphous goals that definitely aren’t all that SMART, just the way I like to do em:
- Post to old blogface mcblogerston once a month.
- Finish, tune & polish the space opera story *pats story* good story.
- Then query the shit out of it.
- Create beautiful surroundings (code for: attempt to finish decorating the house) (also: make my office a pretty & inspiring space to write in!)
- Visit the motherland Aotearoa and fill up my kiwi tank before it runs empty.
- Rock a personal style, maybe one that involves wearing more lipstick and bright dangly earrings, and definitely involves being ridiculously comfortable.
- Take more photos. Snap away. Even shitty photos are better than none.
At this moment in 2018 I am:
Wearing – fave black shorts, stripy breton tee, bright pink tassel necklace, and lippie.
Reading – Dark Sky by Mike Brooks, second in the Keiko series.
Eating – Pineapple Lumps sent for Xmas by a dear friend.
Dreaming about – A beach holiday (in a resort with a kids club, natch) where I get to read all day long while drinking pina coladas.
Watching – RIVERDALE because I HEART IT. Gives good angst.
Crushing on – Jughead, maybe.