Oh hai. If you recall, I put together a “Do This Stuff in 2011” list aka my not new-year-resolutions. Let’s check in….
1) Find the right market and sell Piscky’s Ascent
- Done! Will post more when it comes out.
2) Finish editing Molly’s Gift to the point where somebody else could read the damned thing and not be 100% confused
- Erm. I’ve redpenned up to page 160 of 255. I’ll be realistic. I’m not going to hit this goal, cause after the redpen I have to enter in all the edits. It surprised me to learn how slow the redpenning is. I can only do 5 pages at a time, really, until my mind starts to wander and I’m not making good edits anymore.
3) Put together a thorough walkthrough of Upcoming Unnamed Next Novel
4) Write a chunk of Upcoming Unnamed Next Novel
- Done! And doing!
5) Properly finish 2 new short stories and submit the suckers
- Halfway there. I have 2 stories in draft stage, South to the Sticks and A Piece of Dorie Ma, on the OWW gathering reviews. I have to edit them and then submit. And I’m just being a coward, I haven’t started editing yet because it’s daunting.
Three out of five! But only a few weeks left in the year, eep.